Second Week, 29th January - 4th February 2018

Second week

Hello, I'm back.
I will tell you about my second week in the school.

In the second week, as usual, we started our day with morning ceremony. 


After the morning ceremony, I helped my mentor to teach in the classroom. I did it in a week. I saw my mentor teaching English with games. With games, students were motivated to learn English. 







Based on my observation during the second week, I tried to design some activities for my teaching in the third week. I made a lesson plan. At first, i did not know how to make it because it was different with the lesson plan in Indonesia, but P'Koii helped me. She gave me the format of lesson plan in Thailand and it really helped me, of course with the guidance of my two mentors. I used The Basic Education Core Curriculum 2008 to help me. 


At the second week, I tried to remember my students' name because I think it will help me while teaching to get their attention. 😆
Actually it was not easy to remember their names. They have long name and not easy to spell. But I found a strategy to rember their name, nick name I mean. 
This was how I remember their name easily.








Tip to remember the students' names easily:
Ask them to write their name in English and take their picture.

It was reallly heplful. I can remember their name in three days. 


Are you corious about my lunch in the second week??
I will share it with you.



In a week, I ate chicken (Kai). That was the best menu for me. I really liked it. Now, I miss that fried chicken. 



What about the weekend???
On the week I went to Chatuchak with some friend, we went shopping and visited butterfly garden. 









That'a all for the second week... 
😘😘😘😘

Komentar

Postingan Populer