Last Week 12th - 18th February 2018

The Last Week
I'm sad now. Last week. It means that my story will be ended in Boon Khum school and VRU. I will try to write. 😭😭😭

For the last week, I need to prepare many things (teaching evaluation, school event, and farewell party). 


First I will tell you about my teaching evaluation. I was really well prepared for my teaching evaluation. But I couldn't do that by myself, my friends helped me. We stayed up late. 









I was so nervous, but I did it. 😊


After I finished my teaching evaluation, we prepared for the school perfomance. There is a big event in the Boon Khum school, so we need to prepare. We practiced dancing (fortune cookies). I thought that I cannot do that because I never dance before. However, the students helped me. Because of them, I can do that. We praticed after school for one hour. 


They were very lovely ❤



Preparation for the event
ASEAN ❤

The day was coming. The educational event was started at 9 A.M on Thursday. So many activities that held on that day. 





All of us were tired but happy at the same time. 😊😊😊



Last day in the school. I really didn't want to go, but I must go. I cried a lot on that day. 
We said goodbye on Friday morning before leaving for VRU at afternoon. 
It was so sad to say goodbye. 😭😭










I alway miss all about Boon Khum school.

We went to VRU at Friday afternoon and Mr. Tam drove us. He was very kind teacher, he helped us a lot. Thank you Sir.

Mr. Tam

I have long story in Boon Khum school, this page is not enough to write the stories.
I will tell you laters.



Now, let's see my farewell party at VRU.
In the party, we exchanged our culture (dance performance and singing). 

Christ tantri 😎

Fortune cookies by Buddies ❤



Cer


Thai dance


We explained our tradisional clothes

My last words 😭😭

Thank you very much for the hospitality for us. I will always remember all about Seateacher in VRU.  😭😭


My story is not ending yet. 
We went to Future Park (shopping mall) for the last time with all buddies. 

Last moment with all buddies.

Thank you for helping us. See you next time.




My conclusion of SEATEACHERS program:
  • The best program ever
  • I really enjoy the program and I'm glad that I can join it.
  • Everything is in order. 
  • I get so many experiences, thank you so much.

My suggestion:
  • For the program, I think one month is not enough for us to know more about our receiving university. If you don't mind, add extra time for the next batch. Thank you.
  • For the next batch students, prepare yourself, learn and practice more before you go (teaching). 



Komentar

Postingan Populer