Third Week, 5th February - 11th February 2018

Third Week
Hello again, this is my third week story.


In the third week, I taught in the classroom by myself. 
How did I teach in the classroom?
I used Power Points, Textbook, and worksheet to help me while teaching.
I applied the activity based learning method in my class. I prepared some activities for the students, like games.

First, I gave a video to catch students' interest. Then, I asked them about the video and reviewed the vocabulary. After that, I taught them the content of my teaching by giving example, then students repeated after me and practiced. After practicing, the student did role play, some students asked and the others answered.







The first comment of my mentor was I need to teach with more energy. I was nervous, but she said don't worry. 
At first, I thought that teach primary students were easy, actually not. That was not easy for the first time. They couldn't understand what I said because their English were not really good. I also couldn't unterstand them because I couldn't speak Thai Language. I have no idea how I can communicate with them. Finally, I found a way. I tried to use Google translate. If the students couldn't understand me, I typed in google translate and asked them to see the meaning. Eventhough that was not easy, but they could understand what I said. 
When I told my mentor about my problem, she said that I need to explain or speak slowly and the students will understand. When I tried it, it worked. 😆

The third week was so fast for me because I taught everyday. 


Now, I will tell you the third week lunch.



We always got free lunch from the school. I liked it. But in the third week, I felt homesick and I missed Indonesian food.
So at that time, we tried to cook something and ate together (cania,vanessa, and yvone).


Weekend was coming...
Because VRU set up a trip for all of Seateachers, we went back to the VRU dorm.


 
We rode bicycle around VRU
So beautiful in the morning
 ❤❤❤❤❤


For the trip, we went to a beach. We really enjoyed our trip. We ate a lot and played a lot.



Banana boat team❤

We went back to Boon Khum school at sunday morning.

That's all for the third week.
Hope you enjoy my story 😘😘😘



Komentar

Postingan Populer